Our electrical engineering division provides specialist skills that we can tailor to our clients’ need. We can design and implement electrical and electronic engineering solutions as a stand-alone function or in collaboration with other divisions within CSM. This division has a detailed understanding of building requirements for various applications covering Multipurpose sports centres, hospitals, court facilities, office environments, residential buildings, and industrial facilities.
Our Electrical and Electronic Engineering services include:
- Electrical/electronic design and construction of commercial, retail, residential and healthcare buildings.
- Medium-and low voltage substation design (indoor and outdoor).
- Medium-and low voltage reticulation design (underground and overhead).
- Medium-and low voltage overhead electrification design.
- Medium-and low voltage bulk electrical supplies and switching station design.
- Street-and public lighting design.
- Electrical scheme/service reports.
- Due diligence investigations and condition surveys.
- Security systems design and construction inclusive of Access Control, Intruder Detection and Closed-Circuit Television.
- Integrated building management systems.
- Energy efficiency systems design.